I am back!


     Wow! It's been a while and I am speechless. A lot has happened in the past years. Yes, years haha! My last post was about my cousin's prenup practice(who is,by the way ,now happily married). We've been to Sagada, explored some sites here in Baguio, and had food trips. There's a lot that I'd like to share.

     First thing, I'm actively posting on my first IG account gracys_home again, sharing my love for food and cooking while I still post on my personal account _uramazinggrace_ photos from travels and what-not. I'd say food community is the best! It's a happy place, growing and very inspiring. So, you can expect more food photos and posts here soon!

                             

                                 

 Discovering local bakeshops, cafes, restaurants and carinderia is one of my goals and I'd love to share them all to you.
          
                 


I will be sharing home cooked meals and places we love to eat around the city.

                  

                  

                  

                  

First to Last : Swiss Baker, Session Rd.; Zax's Home of Chicken and Waffles; Amare la Cucina; Tsokolateria and Sinner or Saint Cafe

These and a lot more, so stay tuned! 


XOXO, Grace.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panagbenga 2015

A short visit at Ilocos Sur