A day of love!








Hubby and I had a fun day with these lovebirds! It was my first time to do a pre nup shoot ( practice lang) and I think it all turned out great!(at least on my opinion, haha) Aubrey and Rey are set to tie the knot soon and we are all excited! I remembered the day when we were preparing for our wedding. We didn't have enough time. I realized that even a very simple celebration will require much time and effort.













On the same day, we celebrated our 2nd year anniversary!


A for Adorable! (and G forGrace)

and B for Beautiful!


And where are the boys??!!!



After a long walk @Baguio-Ayala Technohub, Camp John Hay
The Samsung Galaxy camera2 is awesome!
@https://instagram.com/gracyshome/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A short visit at Ilocos Sur

Panagbenga 2015